1. This Auburn Hill puppy is guaranteed in good health at the time of the sale. All immunizations are up-to-date and the appropriate de-worming has been given.
2. This Auburn Hill puppy is guaranteed against any debilitating congenital defects extending to one year from its birth date. This includes the following conditions: epilepsy, deafness, blindness, liver shunt, or heart murmur. The 1 Year Health Guarantee does not include minor illnesses, hernias, hypoglycemia, giardia or coccidiosis. It also does not include any illness due to the ingestion of foreign objects, food, chemicals, or physical injury.
3. The purchaser is required to take their puppy to a licensed veterinarian for a checkup within (3-5) business days of the delivery date. If the veterinarian should find a debilitating congenital defect the puppy may be exchanged with a healthy puppy of the same quality and breed when one becomes available. The dog must be returned within three (3-5) business days. If the puppy is not taken to a licensed veterinarian within three business days, then the health guarantee on the puppy is void.
4. If it is determined the puppy has a genetic disorder or debilitating congenital defect within 12 months of the purchase, the Buyer has the option of a replacement puppy from the next available litter or reimbursement of veterinary expenses related to that illness up to the purchase price of the original puppy. With either option you have the choice to keep or return the affected puppy. The Buyer is responsible for the delivery of the replacement puppy and/or return of original puppy.
5. The Breeder has made a reasonable judgment regarding the eventual adult coat of the puppy as well as an estimated adult weight. However, as these are living beings, this judgment does not guarantee the eventual adult coat nor is there a guarantee of the eventual allergy-friendliness, degree of shedding, or color of the coat at maturity as well as the size of the dog.
6. If the Auburn Hill puppy should die from a suspected congenital defect within 24 months of its birth date, an autopsy must be performed at the purchaser’s expense by a veterinary teaching hospital or state licensed DVM acceptable to the seller’s own veterinarian. If the autopsy shows a congenital defect as the reason for death, the seller will provide another puppy of equal value to the purchaser, when one becomes available. A written statement from the licensed veterinarian must be provided. The guarantee is void in the event of an indeterminable or inconclusive diagnosis.
7. The seller is not responsible for any veterinarian bills incurred, unless seller provides written and signed consent to do so. The decision to reimburse bills incurred is determined by the seller at their discretion. At no time will your credit exceed the purchase price of your puppy (the purchase price does not include shipping or any special arrangements). The seller assumes no responsibility for this animal after the delivery date for any medical expense, human allergies, training difficulties or behavior problems. Once the Auburn Hill puppy is delivered, the buyer assumes all responsibility for the puppy.
8. No warranties or guarantees, expressed or implied, are made under this contract except as stated.
9. The purchaser agrees to have annual veterinary checkups, keep all immunizations current according to AVMA guidelines, properly administer heart worm preventative, provide adequate housing according to state law; confine the animal in a fenced yard or a kennel run, or walk on leash, but not restrain the dog on rope or chain.
10. The purchaser agrees to pay for seller’s legal fees should the purchaser not fulfill contractual obligations. Purchaser agrees to let seller determine venue. Should any litigation arise regarding the Auburn Hill puppy for any reason the purchaser is obligated to pay the seller’s legal fees.
Copyright © 2022 Auburn Hill Puppies - All Rights Reserved.
Cotonpoo Breeder in Iowa, Pooton Breeder in Iowa, Doodle Breeder in Iowa, Poodle Mix Breeder in Iowa, Midwest Doodle Breeder, Cotonpoo Breeders, Pooton Breeders, Doodle Breeders, Cotonpoo puppies for sale, Pooton puppies for sale, Doodle puppies for sale.
Cotonpoo and Poodle Puppies for sale. Poodle Mix Puppies for sale. Midwest Doodle Puppies for sale
Powered by GoDaddy Website Builder